Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ooooops, I Did It Again!

Color me Britney. The last few days I had a few um ... setbacks. But hey, it's like an alcoholic or a junkie trying to give up the habit cold turkey, cut me some slack! But you'll be glad 2 know that I've done my soul searching, dusted off my shoulders and knees and am ready 2 commit to my self inflicted mantra of agony in the hopes of finding a meaningful relationship starting right now.

Only problem is I have no prospects. Zero. Zilch. Nada. What must I do ... once again resort 2 personal ads? Nope, those have never worked 4 me. Guess I'll throw myself completely into my music in the hopes of sublimating my loneliness and frustration. Now, that's ALWAYS worked. I might get another album of material out of it!

By the way, that second date I talked about last week? Never happened. At this point, I don't care if it does or not.

"Cuz 2 lose all my senses, that is just so typically me, baby ... " - Britney Spears, Ooops, I Did It Again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home